Ready to take your Road Test?
There are different options.
One is that you can make an appointment with the Department of Driver Services and use our vehicle with our instructor present for your test. We provide service to most DDS locations. Once you have your appointment with DDS you can schedule with us we will need at least 6 week notice. We pick up provide use of our car for the test and we return you back home. We also offer refresher lessons with this service.
The other option is to take the Road Test directly onsite at Nathan's with our car and instructor. Please see the information below about Onsite Road Testing.
Road Test Off-Site With Nathan's at a DDS Facility
We serve a wide area of locations, classified by distance, as follow:
Alpharetta, Norcross, Decatur, North Cobb, Marietta,
Lawrenceville, Forest Park, Lithonia
Canton, Conyers, Covington, Fayetteville
Locust Grove, Newnan, Cumming
For DDS Requirements and Documentation Needed for a Road Test (with them or with us) are listed on the links below.
Onsite Road Test at Nathans
Eligibility- 1.- AS OF JANUARY 1st 2020, Any student over 18 that takes six hours of in car lessons (three lessons) may take the state road test directly with us. This is NOT retroactive to lessons prior to Jan. 1st 2020.
2.- Students under 18 that have successfully completed the six hours of in car lessons at Nathan's class and thirty hours of classroom at Nathan’s, online or elsewhere, are eligible to be administered the State Road Test at a Nathan's facility. If the student's first attempt fails, we will allow a second try free of charge, with the purchase of a 2 hours refresher lesson at a discounted rate of $99.00 or you can pay for a second road test at the regular rate or go to DDS.
3. If the student lost the Learner's Permit and got it reissued, you MUST obtain an MVR (Motor Vehicle Report) from the Georgia Department of Driver Services to verify the original issue date of the learner's permit. We MUST have the MVR before the student will be allowed to take the road test. You can print this report online on
4. Road Test must be scheduled AT LEAST 2 weeks in advance. Once a date is scheduled, it may not be changed. We have to turn in a report to the state on Fridays by noon for the following week. No changes or cancellations can be made after this and NO refunds will be given (nor for no shows).
5. A parent or guardian must bring you for your road test if you are under the age of 18.
6. You must have a learners permit on you, the six hour certificate and if under 18 your certificate for the 30 hour course.
7. The DMV will also require you to have the adap certificate, a letter from your school and parent affidavits to get your license along with your certificate of passing the road test.
If you have any questions or need to schedule please email Atten: Marissa Road Test
To register for your road test in these areas click the button below
Road Test with Refresher $298.00 Priced based on 4 hours allotted appointment
Road Test without Refresher $223.00 Price based on 3 hour allotted appointment.
To register for your road test in these areas click the button below. Price are:
Road Test with Refresher $325.00 Priced based on 4 hour allotted appointment
Road Test without Refresher $250.00 Price based on 3 hour allotted appointment